Monday, December 12, 2011

Had my A/S Friday...

So everything went well - HB 158, weight 15oz (fiftieth percent!), I'm still not finding out what Little L is but I did find out I have an anterior placenta.  I'm getting so many kicks - I'm going to be in trouble later!  I've been feeling this little kicker since 12 weeks approximately... with an anterior placenta.  It does explain why all the kicks I feel are to the right... But I was shocked to find that out.
I was in there for nearly an hour because the baby would not stop moving... We finally got a profile of the face with the second tech - yep, they had to use two techs. The baby did tell us that it was number one though - a little fist with the pointer finger up!  It was really cool... I'm a little sad that this will be my last u/s barring problems, so I'm hoping that it's my last in that regard!
I also found out I passed my one hour glucose test with flying colors... thank goodness!  All in all, a great trip to the midwife's office!
Big Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment